Wood: Red Oak (Standard) Rustic Oak Cherry Rustic Cherry Brown Maple Rustic Maple
Standard Features: Lifetime Guarantee* Premium American Hardwoods* Built at the Time of Order Made in Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Dovetailed Drawers* Full-Extension, Soft-Close Drawer Slides* Finished Unseen Tops and Backs Craftsman Date and Signature
*Lifetime Guarantee: Integrity of Workmanship gives you peace of mind. Should your furniture fail because of defective workmanship during the lifetime of the original owner, we will repair or replace it. Normal wear, misuse, alterations, commercial use, finish, and seasonal splits are excluded.
*Premium American Hardwoods: Only locally grown American Hardwoods are used in the construction of this furniture. Hardwoods are harvested only from responsibly managed forests for long term environmental sustainability.
*Dovetailed Drawers: Drawers are 6-Piece, dovetailed front and back. Drawers are constructed fully with the wood species selected for the piece, with no substitutions of wood-alternatives or cheaper species woods. Drawer backs and bottoms are also finished for maximum hardwood protection and longevity.
*Full-Extension, Soft Close Drawer Slides: These heavy-duty slides are conveniently concealed beneath the drawer. With a static load rating of 100 pounds and successful testing of 100,000 open-close cycles, these drawer slides provide a lifetime of dependable operation.
Optional Features: Choice of Hardwood Species Choice of Hardware* Choice of Finish Package Silverware Drawer-Insert Personalized with Family Name
Specialty Finish Packages:
Keystone Antiquity Finish
• Light Hand Distressing • Slight indentations with small amounts of pinholes • Light rasp markings • Light wear-through • Hand-Rubbed Glazing • Flat Sheen
Keystone Vintage Finish
• Medium Hand Distressing • Medium indentations with medium amounts of pinholes • Medium rasp markings • Lightly eased “worn" edges • Medium wear-through • Light Hand-Burnishing • Hand-Rubbed Glazing • Flat Sheen
Keystone Legacy Finish
• Heavy Hand Distressing • Heavy amounts of indentations • Heavy amounts of pinholes • Heavy eased “worn" edges • Heavy rasp markings • Heavy wear-through • Simulated cracks • Medium Hand-Burnishing • Hand-Rubbed Glazing • Flat Sheen
Keystone Weathered Finish
*Available only on Oak and Rustic Oak Species Wood
• Weathered Hand Distressing • Wire brushing • Slight indentations • Medium eased “worn" edges • Random “hand-carve out" along edges • No wear-through • Medium Hand-Burnishing • Extreme Flat Sheen
Keystone Artisan Finish
• Artisan Hand Distressing • Medium amounts of indentations • Medium amounts of pinholes • Heavy eased “worn" edges • Random “hand-carve out" along edges • No wear-through • Medium Hand-Burnishing • Hand-Rubbed Glazing • Regular Semi-Gloss Sheen
Keystone Renaissance Finish
• Renaissance Hand Distressing • Medium amounts of indentations • Medium amounts of pinholes • Heavy eased “worn" edges • Random “hand-carve out" on surfaces and edges • No wear-through • Heavy Hand-Burnishing • Hand-Rubbed Glazing • Regular Semi-Gloss Sheen
Keystone Hand-Hewn Finish
*Available only on Rustic Species Wood
• Medium Hand Distressing (on everything but the hand-hewn tops) • Medium indentations with medium amounts of pinholes • Medium rasp markings • Medium eased edges • Medium wear-through • Light Hand-Burnishing • Hand-Rubbed Glazing • Hand-Hewn Tops • Hand Pegged Tops • Regular Semi-Gloss Sheen
Our Amish Bedford Bakers Rack Hutch combined the function of a hutch and the appeal of an iron baker’s rack. Conceal dishware, linens and more in this solid wood, beautiful hutch.
Baker’s Rack Hutches have an Old World charm, ours is offered with three choices of iron color. This Amish handcrafted Bakers Rack Hutch will enhance the style in any room of your home.
During American’s Gilded Age, the tycoons who amassed vast fortunes from industries like railroading, oil and banking build grand mansions on magnificent estates, some rivaling European castles. No expense was spared, no detail overlooked. Furniture almost as impressive as the architecture filled the rooms.
Inspired by the last 19th Century wonders, the Provence style would be at home wherever unambiguous statements were valued. Anchored in a rich design heritage, though distinct updating for 21st Century preferences. The overall feel is light, less formal, more comfortable with detailing choices to accent the classic or the contemporary.