Thank you for your interest in DutchCrafters.com, a JMX store. For more information on JMX, please visit our corporate website. For purchasing, please refer to Terms and Conditions. For information on shipping policies, see Shipping Info.
JMX Stores - Our family of internet stores includes the following, each owned and operated by JMX:
General Information Menu
- Online Purchasing - You can make online purchases by using one of the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA. Please note that the payee that will appear on your credit card statement is DutchCrafters.com. We also accept payment via PayPal. For furniture orders, customers only need to pay 30% as a deposit! By making a 30% deposit you will be responsible to make another 30% payment in 4 weeks, and the remaining balance is due prior to shipping. The deposit is non-refundable after 48 hours of placing an order. The balance is due prior to shipping, with no interest fees or finance charges. Other free payment plans are available for furniture orders over $1,000. Please call us toll free at 866-272-6773 to find out more. Account balance must be paid in full by time of delivery.
- Purchase by Check Online - We accept personal or corporate checks online through ACH online processing. Simply select this option at checkout, then enter your routing number, account number and check number for convenient payment by check.
- Purchasing by Phone - Though purchasing online is safe and secure, we welcome your orders by phone. If you would like to make your purchase by telephone, for any reason, please do not hesitate to call us toll free at 866-272-6773. We'll have someone on the other end of the phone to help you with your questions and place your order. Our telephone hours are 8 am - 5 pm EST, five days per week.
- Purchasing by Paper Check - At DutchCrafters, we welcome your payment the old fashioned way - by personal check in the mail. We offer a small discount on purchases to customers who pay by check, money order or certified check. To receive this cash discount, place your order online and click the Pay by Check button at check out page for further online ordering instructions. You can also call one of our sales associates at 1-866-272-6773 for assistance. Mail check payments to "DutchCrafters" and mail to:
1877 Porter Lake Drive
Sarasota, FL 34240
- Purchasing by Wire Transfer- We also accept virtually any other form of payment in U.S. funds, including international wire transfers. Please call us toll free at 866-272-6773 to inquire.
- International Purchasing- At DutchCrafters, we welcome our international customers. We do our best to accommodate special requests and complex shipping instructions. All international transactions must be paid via wire transfer or cashier's check in U.S. funds (Please see below for our new International shipping and payment option, Bongo). Please note that we do not ship into some locations.
- Coupons- Please also not that DutchCrafters accepts only one coupon per purchase per customer.
At DutchCrafters, we are dedicated to providing environmentally friendly products and doing our part to value the world we live in. Our Amish furniture and other products are built to last and not likely to end up in a landfill due to their durable, quality construction! We strive to offer a wide variety of environmentally friendly and recycled products from polywood patio furniture to heirloom quality Amish furniture made in the USA.
Our Amish furniture is handcrafted from solid hardwoods and we even offer green, environmentally friendly finish options. We also use locally harvested American grown woods whenever possible to reduce our carbon footprint. Our Amish furniture is actually a green environmentally friendly choice because of this decision to use wood from sustainable managed forests right here in the USA. Our furniture is built in the USA which results in a huge savings on fossil fuel as well.
When shipping our furniture we try to use blanked-wrap shippers whenever possible. This saves on using cardboard boxes and packing materials that is fated for landfills. When shipping smaller items from our local warehouse we use recycled boxes and packing material when possible.
All of the material and content on DutchCrafters.com is the exclusive property of DutchCrafters. Customers may print selected portions of the website content, but only if they are used for personal and non-commercial use. DutchCrafters content is not to be copied or posted on any network computer, posted on other websites or used in any other medium in any appearance. DutchCrafters has total title and full intellectual property rights in any material that is downloaded from our websites. Unless for personal and non-commercial use, DutchCrafters content may not be copied, downloaded, duplicated, altered, published, dispensed, broadcasted, removed or plagiarized without first obtaining written authorization from DutchCrafters.
Customers may not use content from DutchCrafters to send unsolicited advertising, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation.
DutchCrafters™ is a registered trademark of JMX.
The DutchCrafters website is to only be used for lawful intentions. We set aside the right to ban or eliminate behavior or communication that we feel is hurtful and destructive to users, DutchCrafters or violates the law. DutchCrafters, our partners, employees and merchants shall assume no liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication or contact on the DutchCrafters website. Website users are prohibited from posting or transmitting through DutchCrafters any unlawful, harmful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
Customers can shop and purchase on our websites with assurance, knowing that we've taken the security and safety measures to keep customer's personal contact information safe. All of our customer information is safely and securely stored. We maintain PCI Compliance at all times. When you click to submit the payment, the payment information is encrypted using 128-bit SSL technology. When the authorization process is complete, you'll receive an approval or decline response. When you order over the telephone with one our sales representatives, we do not store any credit card data in plain text format. All paper copies are shredded. We also accept payments by check or money orders for our customers that prefer this option.
Last updated August 13, 2012.