American Mission Classic Entertainment Center
TV Opening Dimensions:
Height of Bottom Center: 28.5"
Oak Wood (Standard)
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
1 Adjustable Shelf Above TV
1 Adjustable Shelf Inside Bottom Doors
2 Adjustable Shelves Inside Top Doors
Amish Handcrafted Construction
20-Year Limited Warranty
Customizations available. Also available in Shaker and Amish Country style.
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Mission Classic Entertainment Center
The everyday moments that we spend exploring the world with our families with favorite movies, shows, and games bring us some of the most precious moments life has to offer. These beautiful experiences bring definition and meaning to our down-time - and this Mission Classic Entertainent Center, handcrafted from solid wood in a traditional Amish woodshop in the northern United States, offers a perfect way to make those moments even more of a part of the family home.
As standard, the Mission Classic offers:
- One adjustable shelf in the bridge above the television area
- One adjustable shelf in console below television area
- Two upper display or storage cases with remote-control-friendly smoked glass
- Both display cases feature two adjustable shelves each
- Two additional storage areas below each case
- Timeless Mission design
- Solid wood construction throughout
Your Mission Classic will be handcrafted from fine American materials in a small woodshop in the United States. This means that if you need any custom changes - from dimensions, to look, to features - our woodworkers are ideally positioned to bring those unique changes to life. They love a challenge just as much as we do, so if you have any queries at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or by email.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.