Amish Extension Shaker Bench
Ask us a Question
Amish Shaker Extension Bench
Dutchcrafters is proud to carry Amish handcrafted Shaker furniture. The simple Amish Shaker Extension Bench is available in four different sizes and five different wood types and is one of our best selling dining room benches.
Style Your Shaker Seating
Why do so many find this dining bench appealing from top to bottom? The solid wood is sensational and the quality craftsmanship unbeatable. This is not furniture that will get thrown out. It's furniture to become part of your legacy.
- Available in four sizes from a 36" - 72" in length.
- Up to 4 - 12" leaves available for 48", 60" and 72" lengths (36" only available with a solid top).
- Choice of wood and finish
- Specialty finish options available including distressing, burnishing or unfinished if you wish
If you order two or more leaves then a storage container is included with your order. This leaf storage container is made from solid oak wood and will be stained to match the bench.
Depth: 12 1/2"
Top Thickness: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
1 - 4 12" Leaves Available (36" is only Available As Solid Seat)
Middle Legs are Included to Support Extensions
Oak Wood Leaf Storage Box is included with 2, 3 or 4 leaves. The box will be stained to match the bench.
Red Oak (Standard)
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Walnut Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Walnut Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Solid Hardwood Construction
Mission Edge Profile
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options