Amish Broadway Bar Stool
Ask us a Question
Amish Broadway Stationary Bar Stool
Start spreading the news about the best bar stool creations in Amish furniture! Our Amish Broadway Stationary Bar Stools display slender, slightly curved back slats to cradle you in comfort as you sit at your kitchen counter, island or pub table.
Bar stool seating made the Amish way brings luxurious solid wood furniture to enrich your kitchen dining area. When the kitchen counter, bar or island are used daily, the right combination of style and comfort is essential.
- Choose from 24" or 30" Seat Height
- Available Wood Types: Oak, Brown Maple, Hickory, Cherry, Hard Maple, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Grey Elm, Walnut, Rustic Cherry with Open or Filled Knots & Rustic Hickory with Open or Filled Knots
- Choose Wood, Fabric or Leather Seat
- Add Foot Rest
- Choose Stain, Paint, Varnish or Light or Heavy Distressing
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Made in America
Consider our Amish Broadway Swivel Bar Stool to complete this set. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-941-867-2233 with any questions.
Depth: 17 1/2"
Width: 18 3/4"
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
24" Seat Height
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat with 2" Foam Cushion
30" Seat Height
Add Foot Rest
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options