Amish Brookline Pub Bar Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Brookline Pub Table
The Amish Brookline Pub Table invites the good times right in. A simple design with legs of modest thickness, this pub table or gathering table is a favorite for casual dining. It's a table to eat at, work at, play at, and gather at. Handcrafted with solid wood in northern Indiana by Amish craftsmen.
Pub Table Perfection
We offer a large collection of pub tables and love how they can create the look of extra room with their added height. The Brookline comes in many woods and finishes. Consider the following for this solid wood gathering table:
- Available in 5 sizes and either a 36" or 42" height
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Choice of table top thickness
- Choice of wood and finish--order samples to find the perfect match for your kitchen
- Nice match with our Amish Sherwood Bar Stools
- Amish furniture made in America
Our solid wood pub tables will last for decades. This is furniture to invest in. If you'd like help choosing wood or finish samples, contact us today by phone or email. Our Amish Furniture Specialists will be happy to help. Thank you for visiting DutchCrafters, #1 for Amish furniture offered online.
Height: 36" or 42"
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
36" x 42"
42" x 42"
42" x 48"
42" x 54"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Gently Curving Legs
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options