Amish Brookline Shaker Leg Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Brookline Shaker Leg Table
The Amish Brookline Leg Table is a stunning dining table sure to add more beauty and comfort to your dining room or kitchen. This table features a simple shaker style which allows for versatility in placement throughout the home and within various interior design themes. The sleek, clean lines on the table top add a very modern touch. Edges are smooth with very subtle curves making them defined but not abrupt. With the simplistic beauty of the shaker style design, this table also pairs well with countless shaker dining chairs and dining benches. Add the Brookline Shaker to your current dining chairs to complete an existing set, or couple this table with some shaker chairs to create a new complete dining set. Further, the Brookline has multiple table height options unlike many dining tables.
- Highly customizable
- Solid top or extension top available
- Wide range of table edges to choose from
- Standard in a dining height (30") table top with the option of a counter height or bar height table top. The increased table height options allow this table to be used for taller height dining needs within the dining room or kitchen, or be used for a purpose outside of the dining spaces such as in a den with a bar area.
- Multiple table sizes to select from to ensure easy integration into a variety of dining space areas
- Extensions may be ordered with or without extensions
- Leaf locks available for extension table tops
- Large selection of wood types, finish packages, and distressing options
- Authentic Amish hand-made hardwood construction
- 100% Made in America
Call us today to speak with a furniture specialist about creating one of these beautiful Brookline Leg Tables to your home!
Height: 30", 36" or 42"
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in Hickory with FO 804 stain.
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Wooden Non-Geared Slides Standard on Extension Table
Gentle Curves on Shapely Legs
3 Leaves and over get Center Legs - Center Leg is Tapered Shaker Style
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from LaGrange Amish Chair Collection Brookline Chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options