Amish Chandler Dining Bench
Ask us a Question
Amish Chandler Dining Bench
The Amish Chandler Solid Bench is a very simple and all natural beauty. This solid wood dining bench features smooth clean lines that are accentuated just so with gently curving bench legs. Add to a contemporary collection in your dining room, hallway or bedroom with this attractive seating option. Dining benches offer cozy seating options for gathering at a dining room or kitchen table, and they allow you to fit an additional guest versus using dining chairs all around the table.
The Chandler Bench is part of the Bontrager Dining Collection that's handcrafted in northern Indiana, where skilled Amish craftsmen with years of experience specialize in contemporary and traditional style furniture. The Chandler is 72" long with a 1" thick seat.
- Choose from a wide variety of fine solid hardwood options; order samples to work with at home
- Rustic woods featuring natural knots and holes are available and come standard with filled knots
- Choose stain, paint or a distressing package that creates an antique, time-worn look
- View the matching contemporary style Amish Chandler Dining Table
At DutchCrafters, you've found the finest in custom solid wood furniture with an exceptional customer service experience to go with it. Please email or call us today with any questions about our Amish made furniture. Toll-free at 866-272-6773. We thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters.
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options