Amish Chandler Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Chandler Dining Table
The Amish Chandler Dining Table is a thick, solid wood beauty with substantial table legs that curve outward, exuding grace and elegance. This is a dining table to gather at and it pairs beautifully with a set of Amish Chandler Dining Benches.
Amish Made in Indiana
The Amish Chandler Dining Table is built by hand by leaders in the Northern Indiana furniture industry and it is shown here in cherry wood.
- Solid wood table
- Available in 6 custom sizes
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Choice of solid top or add up to 4 extensions--extensions measure 16" each
- Option to add skirted extensions
- Custom made in choice of wood and finish color
A Leg Up On Leg Tables
Every inch of the Amish Chandler Dining Table is rich with the wood you choose. Built by hand, this table is from the Bontrager Collection that originally began with crafting mission style tables, then expanded to include traditional and contemporary designs. They use only the finest hardwoods and all their tables are heirloom quality.
We're excited to get things started for your table. Select options online with a few clicks or email or call us for one on one assistance. Thank you for taking time to visit us at DutchCrafters.
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Solid Top - No Extensions
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 16" Extensions
Center Leg Will Be Added with 3 or 4 Leaves
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
Shown in Cherry with FC 20004 Sealy Stain
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from Yoder Collection Yorktown chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options