Amish Colbran Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Colbran Dining Table
The Amish Colbran Dining Table is a highly customizable table perfect for everyday dining needs and family time. With the ability to choose between a round or square-shaped table top, the Colbran can be easily introduced to various dining room spaces and kitchen designs. The table base design creates a beautiful look while adding increased support and strength to last through the ages. Couple this table with some mission style dining chairs for a complete dining set ready to add more beauty and charm to your dining room or kitchen.
- Available in a variety of table top sizes for all your dining space needs
- Solid top or add skirted extensions. Some extensions may be able to self-store - call for details
- Choice of a round table top or square table top
- Variety of table edges and top thicknesses to choose from
- Leaf locks available for extension top tables
- Wide range of wood types, finish packages, paints, and distressing options for optimal customization opportunities including two tone finishes upon request
- 100% made in America
- Authentic Amish hardwood construction by our expert woodworkers
Contact DutchCrafters today to speak with an experienced furniture specialist ready to help create the perfect dining table for your home.
Diameter: 48" or 54"
Table Top: 1"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in Quarter Sawn White Oak with Michael's Cherry.
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Levelers on Feet
100% Solid Hardwood
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Square or Round Shape
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-2 Leaves Available
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from LaGrange Amish Chair Collection Colbran Chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options