Amish Deluxe Pine Wood Pie Safe With Drawer
Ask us a Question
Amish Pine Deluxe Pie Safe with Drawer
Solve the need for extra storage with an Amish Pine Deluxe Pie Safe! These delightful solid wood pie safes are handcrafted in Pennsylvania by Amish craftsmen. They might remind you of furniture your grandmother used to have. Pie safes were originally used to keep insects and rodents away from freshly baked goodies, but today they are beloved for adding charming style and much needed storage space for just about anything!
Pie Safe Storage
This pie safe is made of solid kiln dried Eastern white pine, a soft but stable wood. It's customizable and you can add 3 or 4 shelves, whichever best fits your needs. This is a spacious pie safe that includes one drawer, a tongue and groove back and adds storage in the kitchen, dining room or wherever you need it.
- Measures 65" high, 40" wide and 15" deep
- Built with solid pine wood
- Choice of stain, paint or two-tone finish
- Distressing options also available for an antique look
- Order samples to find the perfect finish
- Made in America
About Pine Wood
Pine wood furniture won't let you down. Pine is softer but strong and is built into gorgeous furniture that will serve for decades. Advantages of pine wood? Here they are:
- It's affordable--pine is offered at a lower price point than other solid hardwoods
- You can paint it--pine's wood grain takes paint beautifully, whereas some other hardwoods will not
- It's a fine canvas for distressing options--if you're in love with the antique look, pine LOVES distressing and looks great with a time worn look
- It's perfect for country, cottage and rustic styles--pine exudes a special warmth
Light to heavy distressing is offered for this pine pie safe.
- Light--involves sanding furniture to simulate wear. Nicks, pinholes, indentations, lightly eased edges may be visible
- Heavy-Involves an extensive amount of hand distressing and edges appear to be heavily worn for a vintage look
Your New Pie Safe
DutchCrafters is home to custom furniture. We invite you to email or call us if you have an idea for a pie safe that you'd like to see materialize. Our Amish Furniture Specialists are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and they can answer your questions about custom furniture. We thank you for taking time to shop with us today.
Depth (Bottom): 15"
Handcrafted from superior, kiln dried Eastern White Pine Wood which is a sustainable and plentiful wood.
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Pine Wood Knobs
One Large Pine Wood Storage Drawer
Two Large Full Cabinet Doors
Solid Pine Wood
Back: 3/4" Tongue & Grove
Two Adjustable Shelves
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.