Amish Freemont Mission Writing Desk
Ask us a Question
Amish Furniture Freemont Mission Open End Desk
Mission style furniture for your office never looked so good!. The Amish Furniture Freemont Mission Open Desk is a hard worker for smaller home offices or business entryways. This mission desk combines the functionality and strength of mission furniture with the essence of contemporary style for a winning presentation. The Freemont is small, slender and shapely, with slatwork that draws the eye. Measuring 56" wide and 26" deep, the Freemont makes a great writing desk or study area.
Freemont for Your Office
- Strong and sturdy 1" thick top
- One central pencil drawer for writing tools and small items
- Full extension drawer slide makes this desk a pleasure to use
- Shown in brown maple wood with espresso finish
- Choose from a variety of solid wood species including a combination of light and dark woods
- Amish made furniture-handcrafted in America
- Find the desk style that works best for you in our popular blog post, 8 Office Desks That'll Get Your Job Done
The Freemont Mission Open End Desk is ideal for a smaller space. Make room for your reading, writing and studying with a lovely spot to set up your laptop. Email or call us today with any questions about our solid wood desks. 866-272-6773
Kneehole Height: 25"
Kneehole Width: 46 1/2"
Brown Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Epoxy
One Pencil Drawer
Full Extension Drawer Slide
Round Wood Knob
This Mission Desk is shown in a brown maple wood base with an Espresso finish. The top and drawer box are quarter sawn white oak with maple knobs. The standard wood on this Mission Desk is oak wood. Please call for two wood pricing.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options