Amish Jasper French Country Rustic Buffet with Optional Bakers Rack
Ask us a Question
Amish Jasper French Country Buffet with Optional Bakers Rack
The Amish Jasper French Country Buffet with Optional Bakers Rack is the perfect example of romantic french country furniture. The solid wood base is rugged and full of purpose, offering two drawers and two cabinets for storage. Add the decorative wrought iron bakers rack with the swirls and curves at the top and the combination is soft, gentle and positively welcoming!
The Jasper is shown here in brown maple wood with antiquated stain.
- Buffet measures 51" wide, 19 1/2" deep and 33 3/4" high
- Baker's Rack measures 51" wide and 55" high
- Overall height measures 88 3/4"
- Base doors come in choice of glass, wood or wood frame with leather inlay
- Option to add silverware insert
- Option to add wrought iron baker's rack
- Choice of wood and finish
- Additional Jasper styles include a four door hutch and four door buffet
The Jasper French Country Buffet will perform for generations. Amish furniture offers more features, better construction and custom options that you can select. Order online or please email or call us today for assistance. Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters.
See what customers are saying about their new Amish furniture from DutchCrafters.
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 33 3/4"
Baker's Rack Dimensions:
Overall Height: 88 3/4"
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction with Dovetail Drawers
Concealed Hinges and Drawer Slides
Full Extension, Soft Close Drawer Slides
Adjustable Shelf Inside Doors
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Wood Species
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Custom Sizes and Finishes
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with Antiquated S-14 Stain
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options