Amish French Country Sideboard
Ask us a Question
Amish French Country Side Board
French country curves that are elegant yet relaxed add to the look and feel of the Amish French Country Side Board. Scalloped edging flows and curves along the top backsplash and the server base, while turned legs show off a convenient lower shelf. Equipped with elegance for serving and storage, this side board is handcrafted by the Amish to last.
French Country Furniture
Designing with french country furniture is fun! It's an opportunity to combine fancy and simple and new with old.
- This side board measures 52.5" wide, 19" deep and 40.25" high
- Pick your favorite wood type--we're happy to send samples so you can match it to existing furniture
- Customize with many options including choice of backsplash, base doors, wine rack option, silverware insert and more
- American made furniture
Customize Online or by Phone or Email
Your version of this French Country Side Board is just waiting to be built. With just a few clicks your order can be underway. If you prefer, get in touch by email or phone and a Furniture Specialist will be happy to help you. We can't wait for you to see your new solid wood furniture. Thank you for shopping with us.
Hard Maple Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Full Extension, Soft Close, Concealed Drawer Slides
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wine Rack in place of Drawers
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options