Amish Jasper French County Buffet with Bakers Rack Top
Ask us a Question
Amish Jasper French Country Buffet with Wrought Iron Bakers Rack Top
The Amish Jasper French Country Buffet with Wrought Iron Bakers Rack Top immerses itself in French country style. French country style furniture loves to blend old and new, frilly and plain, traditional and unique with swirls and features that create a romantic look in the room.
Jasper has a gorgeous solid wood base with a rim that's sculpted and shaped gracefully. Two cabinets and two drawers offer storage. Topped with a wrought iron bakers rack for organizing dishes, coffee mugs and more.
The Amish Jasper French Country Buffet is shown here in brown maple wood with antiquated stain.
- Measures 51" wide, 19 1/2" deep and 88 3/4" high overall
- Base doors can be customized in choice of wood, glass, or wood frames with leather inlays
- Option to add elegant walnut inlays
- Option to add silverware insert for organization
- Choice of wood, finish and hardware
- Matching french country style includes the Amish Jasper Three Door Dining Hutch and the Amish Jasper Two Door Dining Hutch with Open Top
Custom furniture is just a few clicks away. Order online or feel free to contact a Furniture Specialist for help. Thank you for shopping at DutchCrafters, the #1 online retailer of Amish made furniture.
Depth: 19 1/2"
Height: 88 3/4"
Wrought iron top:
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction with Dovetail Drawers
Concealed Hinges and Drawer Slides
Full Extension, Soft Close Drawer Slides
Adjustable Shelf Inside Doors
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Wood Species
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Custom Sizes and Finishes
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with Antiquated S-14 Stain
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options