Amish Georgetown Leg Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Georgetown Leg Dining Room Table
Options abound with our darling Georgetown Leg Table! Elegance covers ever inch of this piece, from a smooth top to robust, curved legs that not only promise sure construction but add charm to your dining room. This table is made in a Northern Indiana Amish wood shop -- contemporary in appearance, this piece boasts old-world craft standards.
For the perfect pair, see our Amish Georgetown Arm Chair, shown in the image above. These chairs mark any space with sophistication and unique design. We love their combination of traditional and contemporary elements: from a no-nonsense traditional back and upholstered seat to chair arms unlike any others. Chair back legs are reflected in this table's own, effortlessly blending the two pieces.
- 3 round sizes available: 48", 54", and 60"
- Your choice of wood from 10 options
- Add up to 4 extensions, with or without skirting, for larger parties
- 6 edge styles to choose from, including mission, roundover, and ogee
- Add 1 of 2 varnishes for a look that is extra polished
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to starting your custom order today.
Table Top: 1"
54" x 54"
60" x 60"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in Brown Maple with Asbury FC 7992.
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Gear Slides if Extensions Selected
100% Solid Hardwood
Wood non-geared slide
1" Thick Table Top
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
Bevel Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 Leaves Available
Table Top Shape:
Oval (Standard and Shown)
Not available with square top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from LaGrange Amish Chair Collection Georgetown chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options