Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry Pie Safe Cabinet
Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry with Wood Doors
An Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry with Wood Doors combines form and function to provide you with a stunning collection of storage and cabinetry for your living room, dining room, or kitchen. Enjoy the attractive look of solid pine furniture while you gain added space to store anything from food to fine china.
Our American made pine furniture is built to last and eastern white pine offers an affordable solid wood to furnish with. Choose to have this Amish pine furniture handcrafted unfinished or with your choice of paint or stain.
- Using sustainable Eastern Pine Wood helps regenerate our forests
- Eastern white pine offers an economic alternative to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine displays natural blemishes and knots, adding to its appeal
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- Soft but stable, pine works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Light to heavy distressing is offered for this pine pie safe.
- Light--involves sanding furniture to simulate wear. Nicks, pinholes, indentations, lightly eased edges may be visible
- Heavy-Involves an extensive amount of hand distressing and edges appear to be heavily worn for a vintage look
Our Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry supports a country pine or rustic pine furniture collection easily. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 941-867-2233 with any questions.
Width: 36 1/2"
Overall Depth: 17 1/4"
Case Depth: 16"
Interior Depth: 15"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Sustainable Premium Grade Eastern Pine Wood
Note: Pine wood naturally has knots and character marks
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Three Adjustable Shelves
Solid Eastern White Pine Construction
Backs Are Fastened With Screws
Tack Slides on Feet
Distressing and Antiquing
- Stained Finish
- Primitive Painted Finish (No Beating Up the Wood Like Distressed Antique Finish)
- Two Tone Finish
- Distressed Antique Finish with Worm Holes, Cracks, Dents, Wear Spots, Glazed
- With or Without Varnish
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.