Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry Pie Safe Cabinet with Tin Doors
Ask us a Question
Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry with Tin Doors
Solve the need for extra storage with an Amish Georgetown Pine Pantry with Tin Doors! These delightful solid wood cabinets are handcrafted in Indiana by Amish craftsmen. They might remind you of furniture your grandmother used to have. This Pine Pantry is used for adding charm, style and much needed storage space for just about anything!
This pine pantry is made of kiln dried Eastern White Pine, a soft but stable wood. It's customizable and comes with 3 adjustable shelves, one solid drawer and your choice of tin door. This spacious pantry adds storage in the kitchen, dining room or wherever you need it.
- Measures 71" high, 36.5" wide and 17.25" deep
- Built with sustainable eastern white pine
- Choice of stain, paint, or two-tone finish
- Distressing options also available for an antique look
- Order samples to find the perfect finish
- Made in America
- Ships Free!
About Pine Wood
Pine wood furniture won't let you down. Pine is softer but strong and is built into gorgeous furniture that will serve for decades. Advantages of pine wood? Here they are:
- It's affordable--pine is offered at a lower price point than other solid hardwoods
- You can paint it--pine's wood grain takes paint beautifully, whereas some other hardwoods will not
- It's a fine canvas for distressing options--if you're in love with the antique look, pine LOVES distressing and looks great with a time worn look
- It's perfect for country, cottage and rustic styles--pine exudes a special warmth
Our Amish Furniture Specialists are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and they can answer your questions about our pine furniture. We thank you for taking time to shop with us today!
Width: 36 1/2"
Depth: 17 1/4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Sustainable Premium Grade Eastern Pine Wood
Note: Pine wood naturally has knots and character marks
- Stained Finish
- Primitive Painted Finish (No Beating Up the Wood Like Distressed Antique Finish)
- Two Tone Finish
- Distressed Antique Finish with Worm Holes, Cracks, Dents, Wear Spots, Glazed
- With or Without Varnish
Three Adjustable Shelves
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Solid Eastern White Pine Construction
Backs Are Fastened With Screws
Tack Slides on Feet
Distressing and Antiquing
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.