Amish Hudson Mission Double Pedestal Table
Ask us a Question
Hudson Amish Mission Double Pedestal Table
The Hudson Amish Mission Double Pedestal Table is the definition of rich and simple mission style furniture. The elements of mission style are all here from the strong, no-nonsense form to the signature slats in the base. Supported by a double pedestal, there's no risk of guests hitting their knees on any table legs.
Custom Furniture for Dining Room
The Hudson Mission Double Pedestal Table is completely customizable, with numerous wood types and finish colors to choose from as well as features that make it one of the most attractive and hardworking mission tables around.
- Available in six sizes
- Rich thick top comes in 1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" thickness--your choice
- There are fourteen wood options to choose from to define the look of your dining table---you can order samples to see up close at home
- There's choice of table style edge and you can add up to four extensions--they each measure 12" wide and they can self store in the table
- Geared slides make opening and closing your dining table smooth and easy
- The Denver Mission Dining Chair makes a great match for this dining table
- Amish made furniture
Built By Hand
What questions can we answer for you? Our team of Amish Furniture Specialists can be reached by phone or email. Contact us today for assistance in getting your order started for an exquisite Amish dining room table. We thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters.
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Levelers on Feet
100% Solid Hardwood
Slat Mission Center
Geared Table Slides
Clipped Corner Top and Chamfer Edge
1" Thick Table Top
3/4" Roundover Edge
Chamfer Edge (Standard and Shown)
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 Leaves Available
Can Self Store Up to 4 Extensions, 2 with Skirts and 2 Without
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options