Amish Imperial Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Imperial Dining Table
Shop at DutchCrafters for American made transitional and contemporary dining room furniture like our Amish Imperial Dining Table. This stylish Amish table is sure to make a statement in your dining room or kitchen. This is a hardwood table that you will enjoy gathering family and friends around.
Customize the look of this Amish handcrafted dining room table by selecting from our many options. This dining room or kitchen table looks great with contemporary style chairs but can also complement traditional chair styles as well. Be sure to view the Amish Imperial Dining Room Chair as a lovely candidate to match with this custom made dining table.
Modern furniture, also coined as contemporary or Scandinavian furniture, takes on strong shapes and profiles to stand out in your dining room. This customizable dining room table features slightly curved and tapered legs that create a shape your guests will be drawn to.
- Choose from six sizes for the dining table that best suits your space
- 8 wood species available as well as rustic woods
- 1" thick table top is standard, select thickness you desire
- Select table edge style
- Select extensions best for you
- Pick from a variety of stain options
- Solid wood construction
- Made in America
Call us today with any questions about our Amish made furniture, or visit the DutchCrafters Furniture Store in Sarasota, Florida to experience Amish furniture in person. Toll-free 866-272-6773
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in Brown Maple with Asbury FC 7992.
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Wooden Non-Geared Slides Standard on Extension Table
Boat Shape Top
1" Thick Table Top
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
3/4" Roundover Edge
Inverted Edge (Standard and Shown)
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
3 Leaves and Over Get Center Support Leg
Center Leg is Tapered Shaker Leg
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options