Amish Jasper Two Door Dining Hutch with Open Top
Ask us a Question
Amish Jasper Two Door Hutch with Open Top
The curves and frills of the Amish Jasper Two Door Hutch with Open Top aim to please. This is a pretty hutch but make no mistake, the solid wood is strong and ready to perform with the heirloom quality you expect from DutchCrafters. Three lovely shelves, framed with curving wood, two drawers and two lower cabinets with rich raised paneling that's sure to get noticed.
Wherever you need substantial storage, the Jasper is ready to jump in. For bookshelves or dishes, fine serving pieces or a home bar area, this wood hutch offers lots of room.
The Jasper is shown here in brown maple wood with antiquated stain.
- Measures 55" wide, 19" deep and 80" high
- Matching storage includes the Amish Jasper Four Door Buffet, Amish Jasper French Country Buffet with Bakers Rack Top and Amish Jasper Four Door Hutch
- Customize doors with choice of glass, wood, or wood frames with leather inlays
- Choice of tongue and groove or mirrored back
- Choice of glass or wood shelves
- Choice of wood, finish and hardware
- Amish furniture made in America
How to Customize Your Hutch
There are so many options right at your fingertips. We are happy to help and Furniture Specialists can answer your questions and offer helpful advice. We thank you for shopping DutchCrafters and wish you a lifetime of joy using your new furniture.
- Email us at Questions@DutchCrafters.com
- Call Toll-Free at 866-272-6773
- Get tips from our How to Design Your New Hutch or Buffet in 7 Simple Steps video
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing, Concealed Drawer Slides
Solid Tongue and Groove Back
Glass Shelves and Touch Lighting
Shelf Inside Bottom Doors
Made in America
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wood Shelves and No Lighting
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with Antiquated S-14 Stain
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options