Amish Kalispel Dining Bench
Ask us a Question
Kalispel Backless Dining Bench
Settle on contemporary style on the Kalispel Backless Dining Bench. This solid wood bench is Amish made to be strong and sturdy. Amish furniture embraces many styles, including contemporary. The Kalispel has gorgeous squared cut outs to match the Amish Kalispel Dining Table.
A dining bench will seat a few more at the table and our collection includes casual to elegant. They are all made with solid wood and come with custom options to match your dining room.
- The contemporary Kalispel is 72" long
- There are 14 wood options to choose from, including rustic woods--feel free to order samples to get a close look at your favorites
- Choice of finish color and protective varnish
- Amish made solid wood furniture
We love to hear from our customers! If you have questions on custom options, wood types or anything else, please email or call us today! Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters.
Length: 72" or 84"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options