Amish Kids Pine Wood Potty Chair
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Toilet Paper Holder
Plastic Tray is Removable for Cleaning. Pulls Out Behind the Chair.
Amish Pine Wood Potty Chair
Our Wooden Potty Chair will make potty training more fun for your toddler. This solid pine wood potty chair comes with its own built-in toilet paper holder and book holder. Your little one will love this potty chair and want to use it all the time.
This potty chair is Amish handcrafted in an old fashioned vintage look. Choose to order it stained for a more unisex look or choose from our fun painted colors. Supply yourself and your little one with an Amish PIne Wood Potty Chair for your upstairs and downstairs bathrooms.
Standard Features of Wooden Potty Chair -
- Ships fully assembled.
- Measures 18" wide by 11" deep by 20" high.
- Amish handcrafted from durable Eastern White Pine Wood.
- Choose from a wide variety of finishes.
- Toilet Paper Holder Included.
- Magazine Rack for bathroom reading materials.
The Perks of Pine Wood-
- Eastern white pine is offered at a very affordable price providing a more economic alternative to other solid hardwoods
- Pine displays the natural blemishes and knots of the wood, contributing to your rustic pine furniture collection
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paint and varnish well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.