Amish Leg Mission Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Leg Mission Dining Table
The Amish Leg Mission Dining Table has rich, thick, squared table legs supporting a solid wood top. No frills, all wood and full of custom features you can select! This mission table will not have to be replaced. Instead, it's a dining table that can be enjoyed for generations.
What custom features will work best for you? Let's take a look.
Mission Style Dining
This mission table is Amish furniture built in Indiana. You can design this table to best fit your needs with the following custom options.
- Available in six sizes to best fit your space
- Available in standard, counter or bar height
- Define the look with choice of wood and finish--we offer 14 wood types to pick from for this mission table
- Choose a solid top or you can add up to 4 extensions--extensions are each 12" wide and skirts can be added
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Rich 1" thick table top is standard, 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" thickness are also available
- Choice of finish color and protective varnish
- American made furniture
The Amish Logan Mission Dining Chairs make a great match for this dining room table. We would love to help you with this dining table. Please email or call a Furniture Specialist for assistance in choosing the perfect custom options for your table. Thanks for shopping with us for your new Amish furniture!
- Toll-Free 866-272-6773
Height: 30", 36" or 42"
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in Oak with FC-5591.
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Wooden Slides Standard on Extension Table
Gentle Curves on Shapely Legs
1" Thick Table Top
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
3 Leaves and over get Center Legs
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options