Amish Manitoba Trestle Table
Ask us a Question
Manitoba Amish Rustic Trestle Table
It all comes down to some creative trestling with the Manitoba Amish Rustic Trestle Table. The base of the Manitoba gets creative as our Amish woodworkers are inclined to do! Thick legs with a rich table bridge features a V-shaped design. Stable through tenons add to the rustic nature of this wood dining table.
Long-Lasting Dining Tables
You can trust the Manitoba to last and look great every minute. This dining table easily offers a centerpiece for a farmhouse kitchen or rustic style dining room.
- Available in two sizes
- Three table top thicknesses to choose from
- Six table edge styles to pick from
- Choice of solid top or add up to four table extensions that measure 12" each
- Choice of wood and finish--you can order stain samples to work with at home
- Perfect match with the Amish Manitoba Trestle Dining Bench
- Amish furniture made in America
Click on custom options or feel free to get in touch for guidance from an Amish Furniture Specialist. We'd love to hear from you. Thank you for shopping DutchCrafters for your new dining room table.
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
42" Wide Table Can Self-Store 2 Leaves with Skirts and 2 without Skirts
48" Wide Table Can Self-Store 4 Leaves without Skirts
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options