Amish Marbella Single Pedestal Table with Butterfly Leaf
Ask us a Question
Amish Marbella Single Pedestal Dining Table with Butterfly Leaf
What an inviting dining area the Amish Marbella Single Pedestal Dining Table creates! This beauty features the popular single pedestal base with a rounded column and curved legs that add just enough elegance. A butterfly leaf folds right into the table for easy expansion when you need it.
Single Pedestal Dining Tables
Single Pedestal Dining Tables are social butterflies of sorts with their rounded tabletop creating an inviting atmosphere. It's easy to talk to everyone seated at a single pedestal table.
- Choice of 42" or 48" diameter
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Choice of table top thickness
- Choice of wood and finish--order samples to work with at home
- Amish furniture made in America
Enjoy the butterfly leaf style that expands the table when you need it and stores the extension away itself. If you have any questions about our dining tables or any of our Amish furniture, we would love to speak with you. Amish Furniture Specialists can be reached by email or phone. Call us today!
Diameter: 42" and 48"
Table Top: 1"
Butterfly Leaf: 18"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
*Please Call to Order Mixed Woods
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1-18" Butterfly Leaf
1" Thick Table Top
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
1-18" Butterfly Leaf
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options