Amish Medina Two Drawer Nightstand
Ask us a Question
Amish Medina Nightstand with Two Drawers
The Modern Simplicity of Bedroom Design
While the Shakers always took the time to approach furniture crafting with simplicity, many of the same designs are still relevant today because they offer versatility that can complement any bedroom decor. Crafted with clean, simple lines and large flat panels that offer a glance at the one-of-a-kind grain patterns from the solid hardwood, our Medina Nightstands can be added next to any bed and complement your decor wonderfully. The two drawers offer space to store all of your bedside needs, while the large, solid top offers a convenient space for your everyday essentials close at hand. So even with a design that has been used for years, these nightstands can still be considered contemporary in most decor.
Unique Options To Customize
As a general rule, nightstands give you a way to store much needed bedside items, while offering a place for a lamp or alarm clock that you can always have accessible and a way to complete your bedroom storage suite as part of your overall decor. While this may be the end of the line for most pieces, the Ida Bedroom Collection offers so many new features that allow you to truly customize this nightstand and get the most from your bedside case. While you do get to choose the hardwood and finish option to complement your space, you can also add a few options to bring your nightstands to a whole new level.
- Full Extension Soft Close Drawer Slides - Either mounted on the sides, or underneath the drawer box and out of sight, these full extension slides are something no one should have to live without. Allowing the entire drawer to pull away from the case gives you access to everything, without having to dig around and guess what might be in the last couple of inches in your drawer. The soft close feature will also allow you to swiftly close the drawer, once you've found what you needed, without the repercussions of a loud bang of wood hitting wood. You will have a gentle, soft close, every time!
- Three Plug Power Strip - Stored securely in the back of the nightstand, this power strip utilizes one wall outlet and provides three reciprocating plugs right where you need them, freeing up the cords that would normally crowd the back and floor around your bed. This option will allow you to have your lamp running, alarm clock ready and phone charging for the next day, while still leaving you one of your original outlets open when it's necessary. And, if you ever need to move anything from your nightstand to a different outlet, you won't have to spend your time moving furniture to retrieve the cord. Convenience at its finest.
- Cedar Drawer Bottoms - While it may not seem like something special, cedar wood has an amazing ability to draw moisture from drawers and impart the most beautiful, fragrant aroma on any items you place in there. From linens to books and even the space around your nightstand, the wonderful, fresh smell of natural cedar will be looming in the air - which once experienced, is hard to live without!
- LED Nightlight with Touch Switch - Not your run-of-the-mill touch light, this integrated LED light is mounted to the bottom of the nightstand, with a easy touch switch that will illuminate the space around you for those emergency nighttime excursions. Forget about smashing your feet or losing a toenail to the sturdy legs of this nightstand and travel confidently to the kitchen or bathroom whenever you need to! The modern LED bulbs will burn bright for 100,000 hours (or roughly 11 years straight) - ensuring decades of use!
- Hardware Selection - While some items can be manufactured on an assembly line and sent out in bulk, there is no cookie-cutter approach to crafting a piece of personalized furniture that will be with you and your family for generations. We understand that and have always offered our furniture with this in mind. Choose from a variety of hardware to suite your individual taste and match your unique decor. Don't see something you like, just give us a call to discuss different hardware or provide your own.
Did We Miss Something?
Need the nightstand a little wider? Smaller? Taller? No problem. We're here to help you build the right bedroom suite for your space and have no problem helping you customize this piece. While there may be an additional charge, it's typically minute in comparison to settling with "good enough." Our Furniture Specialists are knowledgeable, friendly and ready to help you furnish the bedroom suite of your dreams. Give us a call and let us show you the DutchCrafters difference. Toll-Free (866) 272-6773
Depth: 16 1/2"
Height: 28 1/2"
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood
Rustic Hickory Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Sap Cherry Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
Thick 1" Solid Top
Fully Faced Overlay Drawer Fronts
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Adjustable Leveling Slides on Drawers
No Sliding Top with 3-Plug Power Strip
Choice of Premium Wood and Finish
Cedar Drawer Inserts
Three Plug Power Strip
Sliding Top with 3-Plug Power Strip
LED Nightlight with Touch Switch
*Click Here to Learn More About the Different Options Available with the Ida Bedroom Collection Nightstands
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options