Amish Mesa Hutch
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
Flush doors with light guard
Bevel glass doors & sides
1-Adj. glass shelf with plate groof in top
Adjustable shelves in base
Full extension soft close undermount slides
Full extension side mount slides
Extra glass shelf
Solid wood sides
Hardware: D552-BL , D553-BL (Shown)
QSWO Wood Michaels Cherry Stain(Shown)
Amish Mesa Hutch
Create an inviting feel to your dining or living room by using this handcrafted Amish Mesa Hutch to give it that touch of classic elegance that people love and feel comfortable around. Your house guests will be drawn toward this American made piece of Amish carpentry and wish they had something as beautiful and skillfully crafted in their own home. Complete the room by adding the equally beautiful and durable Amish Mesa Sideboard to create a matching set.
The large glass doors on the top section of this solid wood hutch give you plenty of display area to showcase your most valuable items. Your dining essentials will be safely stored away for when you need them inside the sturdy solid wood bottom compartments with two cabinet doors and two pull out drawers that provide maximum storage space. The whole piece is supported by four sturdy hardwood legs with wide feet that are unique to the Mesa style. The durable, stable, and solid wood design of this Amish handcrafted hutch will withstand generations of use.
Here at DutchCrafters we are known for giving our customers what they want. Whether it be a specific height or width to fit your dining room space, or adding in an extra drawer or shelf to accommodate your storage needs, we will always make sure to listen to our customers and do our best to provide them with custom handcrafted furniture built the way they want it. Below are a few optional features that you can choose from right on our website to help make your custom ordering process a bit easier.
- Back Type - Keep the standard solid shiplap back or have a mirror back added for more depth to your shelves.
- Deck Type - Choose the open deck (shown) for an open buffet top or a closed deck for more storage and display space.
- Drawer Slides - Keep the standard under mount soft close drawer slides or switch to full extension side mount drawer slides.
- Glass Shelf - Add extra glass shelves to give yourself more storage and display options.
- Hardware - Choose from our variety of knob and handle options to customize your hardware.
- Sides Style - Keep the standard bevel glass sides for more viewing options or have the sides built in solid wood for a strong, sturdy design.
- Size- Have your hutch built in either a 42", 60", or 78" width to fit your dining room space.
- Wood Type - Choose from up to a dozen different high-quality hardwoods as the building material for your hutch.
- Finish Type - Choose from a variety of finishes that are unique to each wood type.
The finished product of your custom Amish Mesa Hutch will be a piece that is unique to your style and will be a one-of-a-kind piece of Amish carpentry that was built right here in the heart of the United States. Your handcrafted solid wood hutch is an heirloom quality piece that will withstand many years of use and be a piece you will be proud to pass on for generations.
For further customization, contact one of our friendly Amish furniture specialists and they will be happy to assist you in any way that they can.
Call toll free today! 1-866-272-6773
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.