Amish Classic Mission Double Pedestal Table
Top Thickness: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 72"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Levelers on Feet
100% Solid Hardwood
Geared Table Slides
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 Leaves Available
* Call for Information on Self Storing
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Mission Double Pedestal Table
The Double Pedestal Mission table has a heavy duty base with mortise and tenon base joints. This Mission table is handcrafted by an Old Order Amish woodworker that specializes in making tables. This craftsman has a strong emphasis on Mission table and his workmanship stands out in the furniture industry. This Mission pedestal table is sure to be passed on for generations.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.