Amish Mission Sideboard with Hutch Top
Ask us a Question
Amish Mission Side Board with Hutch Top
Family furniture is never forgotten. All the gathering, celebrating and sharing time together happens around your furniture. Take the stunning Amish Mission Side Board with Hutch Top and imagine it in your home. Who will use it the most? What do you envision for it?
Beautiful Mission Style Furniture
Combining a display area with a serving and storage area, this mission sideboard is a win-win. A home bar built right beneath a display area for fine dishes, serving pieces and collectibles makes this furniture full of function and wonderful to look at.
- Mission style furniture
- Measures 57" wide, 20 1/2" deep and 81.5" overall
- Base doors come in choice of wood, glass or wood frames with leather inlays
- Option to add the bottom shelf or leave it off
- Option to add wine glass holders
- Eight wood types available
- Choice of finish color
- Amish made furniture
The kids will remember helping put away dishes in this beautiful furniture, or the way you displayed your favorite vase on it. DutchCrafters is home to custom furniture that's built by hand with the features you envision for your home. Order online or please email or call us today with questions.
Overall Width: 57"
Overall Depth: 20 1/2"
Side Board Height: 40"
Side Board Width: 52 1/2"
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction with Dovetail Drawers
Concealed Hinges and Drawer Slides
Triangle Solid Cherry Wood Knobs
Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Hutch Back
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing concealed Drawer Slides
20-Year Limited Warranty
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Custom Sizes and Finishes
Wine Glass Holders in Hutch Top
Choice of Door Style
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options