Amish Open Mission Hutch
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
Flush doors with light guard
Seeded glass doors & sides
1- Adjustable glass shelf with plate groove in top
Fixed shelf in base
Full extension side mount slides
Plain wood back
Dovetail drawer boxes
Full extension soft close undermount slides
Bevel glass (no mullions)
Extra glass shelf
Solid wood sides
Adjustable shelf in base
Hardware: D551 , D550(Shown)
QSWO Wood And Michaels Cherry Stain(Shown)
Amish Open Mission Hutch
The Amish Open Mission Hutch is a great example of top-quality American made furniture at its finest! Display and protect your sentimental and valuable items in the top cabinets behind the large glass mullion doors for your friends and family to enjoy. The hutch shown is built with the unique grain pattern of quarter sawn white oak wood and Michael's cherry finish. Choose the same wood and finish combination or choose a combination of your own from a dozen North American hardwoods to have it match your existing home furniture or your unique style.
Have this mission style hutch custom built by choosing from our options list so it will match your other home furniture and style preferences. Below is a list of options that are offered with this solid wood custom Amish hutch.
- Back Type - Plain Wood Back (standard), Mirror back, or solid shiplap back
- Door Style - Mullion Door (standard), or Bevel Glass with no mullions
- Drawer Slides - Full extension side mount slides (standard), or full extension soft close undermount slides
- Glass Shelf - Add an extra glass shelf
- Hardware - Choose the knob or handle style for your hutch
- Plain Glass - Choose to have your hutch with or without plain glass
- Shelf In Base - Keep the standard adjustable shelf in base or add a fixed shelf in base
- Sides Style - Have the standard glass sides or have your sides be built from solid wood
- Size - Choose between either a 38", 54", or 72" width for your hutch to fit your dining room space
- Wood Type - Choose from a dozen different hardwoods to have your hutch built from
- Finish - choose your finish type to go with the wood type.
These options will help make your custom ordering process a bit easier. For further customization, contact one of our Amish furniture specialists to have your Amish Open Mission Hutch built to your unique specifications.
Call toll free today: 1-866-272-6773
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.