Amish Peyton Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Peyton Dining Table
The elegance of the Amish Peyton Dining Table just cannot be denied. The wood is sculpted in this dining table masterpiece, with a trestle base that scrolls and rolls with curved and curled wood!
The Peyton is handcrafted in the wood and finish of your choice. It makes a nice fit for French Country's relaxed elegance as well as a formal dining room collection.
The Amish Peyton Dining Table is shown here in brown maple wood with river rock finish.
- Choice of 48" x 72" or 42" x 72"
- Choice of wood and finish
- Choice of solid top or add up to 4 extensions
- Choice of table top thickness and table edge style
- Option to add skirting to table extensions
- Amish made in Northern Indiana
A Variety of Finish Options
Fall in love with the look of your new dining table that is custom made to match your dining room and your style preferences. You can choose the finish for this table that includes a variety of colors. Order stain samples and feel free to enlist the help of a furniture specialist by emailing or calling us toll-free.
Distressing options are also available for the Peyton, letting you create an antique look for this wood dining table.
Top Thickness: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Solid Top (Standard)
42x72 can self-store (2) with skirt and (2) without
48x72 can self-store 4, all without skirt
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Solid Top - No Extensions
Rectangular top shape
top thickness is 1"
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown Maple with River Rock #57714 finish.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options