Amish Pine End Table
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Pine Wood Knobs
Inside Cabinet Door 1 Fixed Centered Shelf
Hand Painted Designs are no longer available with this end table
Amish Pine Wood End Table
This charming Amish Pine Wood End Table will accent your family room, living room, den, office or cottage style bedroom with ease!
The solid wood door with a raised panel opens to display a handy shelf to hold reading material, some CDs, remote controls, video game controls and more. Made with dedication and skill, this end table presents a darling painting of three stars on its front. Or choose to have it stained or painted in the solid color of your choice.
We love involving you in the design of your American made pine furniture. Call us today at 1-866-272-6773 to order stain samples for your consideration.
About the Wood~
- Pine furniture is a softer wood that includes knots and natural blemishes that add to its appeal
- Solid pine furniture is an affordable option that allows you to furnish your home with solid wood collections at a lesser cost
- Solid pine furniture is straight grained with a fine, uniform texture
- A soft but stable wood, pine wood furniture carves exceptionally well
- Pine wood is used regularly in the crafting of carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions; we are happy to help.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.