Amish Pine Hall Bench with Mirror
Ask us a Question
Amish Hall Tree Bench with Mirror For Eight Hooks
All of our Amish furniture is made in the USA and the Primitive Collection is proudly Amish handcrafted in Northern Indiana from 100% solid pine wood.
Hall Tree Bench Standard Features
- The primitive finish has two coats of quality paint applied, then the furniture is sanded thoroughly, stain is then placed over the paint and wiped off.
- The inside and backs of the cabinets are painted as well.
- Screws are used to assemble the furniture in our Primitive Collection not nails.
- The backs are also fastened with screws.
- When the backs of the furniture are exposed a ¾” beaded tongue-in-groove solid pine wood board is used.
- Tack slides come standard on feet.
- This pine wood bench comes with 8 hooks.
- Full extension drawer slides are used for handy storage space.
- Choose from our many stain and paint options to create a custom look.
We offer a wide variety of entryway furniture for you home or business.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Premium Grade Eastern Pine Wood
Note: Pine wood naturally has knots and character marks
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
Solid Eastern White Pine Construction
Backs Are Fastened With Screws
Tack Slides on Feet
Distressing and Antiquing
- Stained Finish
- Primitive Painted Finish (No Beating Up the Wood Like Distressed Antique Finish)
- Two Tone Finish
- Distressed Antique Finish with Worm Holes, Cracks, Dents, Wear Spots, Glazed
- With or Without Varnish
Raised panel drawers are standard
Shown in Black Paint
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.