Amish Pine Home Bar Cart Table
Height: 33 3/4"
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
No Assembly Required
Top is Removable to be Used as a Tray
Amish Pine Bar Table
Let the good times roll as you entertain and enjoy a lively evening with our Amish Pine Bar Table helping to serve as host! With a spacious table top to hold drinks and snacks, this pine table will be right at home in your family room, kitchen or dining area.
Our American made pine furniture lends itself to your dress-up parties as well as your casual daily activities. This handy pine table provides a versatile option for entertaining as well as enhancing the decor of the room.
Pine Bar Table Perks~
- This American made pine bar table is handcrafted from Eastern White Pine
- Choose stain, paint, light or heavy distressing, or a two-tone finish
- The table top is removable and can be used as a tray
- Bottom shelf provides the perfect space to store drinking glasses
- No Assembly Required
About Pine Wood~
- Eastern White Pine provides a more economical alternative to other hardwoods, allowing you to furnish with solid wood at a lesser cost
- Eastern White Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- A softer wood, Eastern White Pine includes knots and natural blemishes that add to its appeal
- Displays paints, stains and varnishes well
- Eastern White Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Consider our Amish Farmhouse Shaker Coffee Table in Pine Wood to complement this bar table.
Our Amish Pine Bar Table fits in easily in your cottage style kitchen or with your country pine furniture. Visit our blog for more ideas on decorating with accent tables.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.