Amish Pine Pie Safe with Wood Doors
Width: 26 1/2"
Depth: 10 1/2"
Eastern White Pine Wood
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish
Two Adjustable Shelves
Amish Handcrafted Construction
Raised Panel Wood Doors
Pine Wood Pie Safe with Wood Doors
The appeal of the solid wood pie safe never goes out of style! Our Pine Wood Pie Safe with Wood Doors made of solid pine adds a richness to your rustic pine furniture collection or your cottage pine furniture display.
Complete with raised panel wood doors, pine knobs and adjustable shelving to suit your needs, this solid pine cabinet is fun, fabulous and functional. Perfect for use in your kitchen, dining room, or dinette area, this Amish pine furniture is handcrafted to reflect your personal style. Choose the stain, paint or finish you prefer or have this pine cabinet unfinished for the cottage style you love!
Amish Pie Safes remain popular for their charming presentation and usefulness. They are widely used today to hold silverware, stemware, dishes and linens.
Consider our Amish Farmhouse Shaker Coffee Table to complement this Pine Wood Pie Safe.
- Eastern white pine is a more economical choice when compared to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- Pine includes knots and natural blemishes in the wood, adding to its appeal
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions. We are happy to help assist you.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.