Amish Pine Wood Cambridge Bookcase
Ask us a Question
Amish Pine Cambridge Bookcase
Add an elegant and functional bookcase to your dining room, office, family room or den with our Amish Pine Cambridge Bookcase. Three spacious shelves provide room for your collection of novels, favorite collectibles and vase of fresh flowers.
Keep your reading materials organized and easily accessible with this solid pine bookcase. All of our American made pine furniture is built to last. Choose to have these pine bookshelves handcrafted unfinished, or with your choice of wood or stain.
- Eastern White Pine offers a more economical alternative to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine displays the natural knots and blemishes of the wood, adding to its appeal
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Complete your shabby chic furniture or cottage home furniture collection with our Amish Pine Cambridge Bookcase. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Bookcase Back: Pine Shiplap
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.