Amish Pine Wood Shaker End Table
Ships for FREE from wood shop in less than 2 weeks
End Table Dimensions:
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
No Assembly Required
Amish Pine Shaker End Table
Consider this charming Amish Pine Shaker End Table for your living room, den, office or family room. Stylish and serving multiple purposes, this handy pine table is perfect to incorporate into your country pine furniture or cottage home furniture collection.
Our ever-popular Shaker style always succeeds in providing a functional furnishing by presenting a basic design in an elegant manner. Function coupled with durability is present in all Shaker furniture.
Our Amish Pine Shaker End Table is ready to host and hold drinks, books, magazines, glasses, phones, remotes and more. Display your favorite fresh flowers on this lovely pine table or your favorite family photos.
A spacious surface is supported by a lower shelf to hold your items securely. Consider our Pine Wood End Table with Drawer to complement this pine table.
- Eastern White Pine offers a more economical choice than other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish the room for a lesser cost
- Pine displays knots and natural blemishes, adding to its appeal
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- Soft but stable, pine works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
At DutchCrafters, we love involving you in the design of your solid pine furniture. Choose to have your Amish Pine Shaker End Table stained, painted or handcrafted with a two-tone finish.
Visit our blog for fun ideas for decorating with accent tables.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.