Amish Pine Wood Three Drawer Night Stand
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Pine Wood Drawer Boxes
Amish Pine Three Drawer Night Stand with Hand Painted Design Option
Keep clothes, quilts and blankets organized and handy in our Amish Pine Three Drawer Night Stand with Hand Painted Design Option. Perfect for your bedroom or guest room, this attractive pine chest of drawers complements your country pine furniture with ease.
Choose to have this pine night stand handcrafted unfinished, in your choice of stain or paint, or choose one of our lovely hand painted designs for a unique display.
Made here in America, all of our solid pine furniture is built to last. Consider our Amish Pine Wood Dresser with Optional Mirror to complement this pine chest of drawers.
- Eastern White Pine offers a more economical option to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine displays the natural blemishes and knots in the wood, adding to its appeal
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- Soft but stable, pine works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Just right for a child's bedroom, this Amish Pine Three Drawer Night Stand offers a spacious surface for alarm clocks and family photos. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.