Amish Pine Wood Wardrobe Armoire
Large Door Dimensions: 18"W x 54"H x 19"D
Small Door Dimensions: 18.5"W x 18"H x 19"D
Interior Drawer Dimensions: 15"W x 6.75"H x 18.25"D
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Pine Wood Knobs
Four Pine Wood Storage Drawer
No Drawer Slides
One Large Full Cabinet Door and One Half Cabinet Door
Half Door Cabinet is Open with No Shelf
Solid Pine Wood
3/4" Tongue and Groove Pine Back
Clothes Rod Inside Large Cabinet Door
No Shelves Inside Large Cabinet Door
Adjustable Shelves for Inside Large Cabinet Door
Amish Pine Wood Wardrobe Armoire
Our Amish Wardrobe Armoire is the perfect place to expand your closet space. This Amish Pine Wardrobe Armoire has the look of an antique piece from 100 years ago when homes didn’t have closets. This Wardrobe is perfect for someone needing more storage space in the guest bedroom or master bedroom. It also is great for storing linens and extra pillows for out of town guests.
Choose to have this Amish wardrobe armoire stained as shown in the photo or go with one of our many paints and stains. If you would like to match other furniture in your room, please contact our furniture specialists and they can send you some wood and finish samples for your ordering and decision making convenience.
The Wardrobe Armoire’s primary use is as a standing closet however you can get creative and use this piece of furniture for so many other thing.
Four Other Uses for Pine Wardrobe Armoire:
- Craft Storage Cabinet - If you and your family love to do crafting why not consider ordering a storage cabinet to keep all of your arts and crafts supplies organized. Customize your craft storage cabinet to fit your needs.
- Linen Closet Cabinet - Everyone has lots of blankets, throws, pillows, table cloths, placemats but never enough room to store them. Order this cabinet as a linen closet to keep yourself organized and hide your blankets and linens inside the beautiful pine wood doors.
- Bar Cabinet - Are you big on entertaining but don’t have a handy spot to store all of your bar accessories? Your entertaining will be easy with this bar cabinet for all of your storage needs for wine, liquor, stemware and accessories. Just open the doors and let the party begin!
- Dining Room Storage Cabinet - If you have a lot of large entertaining pieces such as china, bowls, servers and trays then an armoire is the perfect place to fit those oversized pieces. This beautiful pine furniture will fit nicely in with your dining room decor. Many customers choose to paint this piece to contrast their other dining room furniture.
This handcrafted solid pine armoire is part of our Heritage Pine Collection made by the Amish of Pennsylvania. All of our Amish furniture is handmade in the USA! This Amish Pine Furniture Will Ship from Wood Shop in 1-2 Weeks
Questions about our Pine Wood Armoire? You have three ways to reach one of our friendly sales associates:
- Call toll free to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable Amish furniture specialist at 1-866-272-6773.
- Email your questions or custom furniture quotes to email@example.com.
- Visit our brick and mortar Amish furniture store in Sarasota, Florida for design assistance and to view the furniture firsthand.
Call toll free today! 866-272-6773
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.