Amish Roseburg Small Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Roseburg Kitchen Island with Two Drawers and Two Doors
Our Amish Roseburg Kitchen Island with Two Drawers and Two Doors brings in extra storage and workspace in an appealing, warm design!
Why use a Kitchen Island?
- Provides extra storage
- Provides extra counter space
- Great space for kids to do homework
- Provides an informal dining area
- Perfect spot to prepare food
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- 2 Doors
- 2 Drawers
- Full Extension Drawer Slides
- 3-Tier Pullout Shelf available
- Sliding Shelves with Full-Extension Slides
- Light or Heavy Distressing Options Available
- Solid Wood Construction
- Made in America
Choose your preferred solid hardwood, finish, and counter-top! Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 for help and suggestions customizing your new kitchen island!
Consider our Roseburg Island with Five Drawers and Two Doors for a larger version of this luxurious island!
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
1 Adjustable Shelf behind doors
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Top Style and Size
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Ohio mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options