Amish Royal Mission Sideboard with Hutch Top
Ask us a Question
Amish Royal Mission Side Board with Hutch Top
Our Amish woodworkers have put together sideboard and hutch for a gorgeous dining room storage option with the Amish Royal Mission Side Board with Hutch Top. This wooden storage commands the room with rich authentic woods drawing the eye.
Combining shelving with counter space, cabinets, drawers and a lower shelf, your choice of wood is crafted into a masterpiece.
- Mission style dining storage
- Base doors come in choice of wood, glass or wood frames with leather inlays
- Option to leave off bottom shelf or include it
- Option for built in wine glass holders in hutch top
- Eight wood options to choose from
- Choice of finish color
- Option to add elegant walnut inlays
- Choice of hardware
The Royal Mission Side Board with Hutch Top provides the storage you're looking for in the dining room or kitchen. Custom options truly create a look just right for your home. Select options online or get personal service today from a Furniture Specialist. We can be reached by email at Questions@DutchCrafters.com or phone Toll-free at 1-866-272-6773.
Overall Width: 57"
Overall Depth: 20 1/2"
Side Board Height: 40"
Side Board Width: 52 1/2"
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction with Dovetail Drawers
Concealed Hinges and Drawer Slides
Triangle Solid Cherry Wood Knobs
Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Hutch Back
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing concealed Drawer Slides
20-Year Limited Warranty
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Custom Sizes and Finishes
Wine Glass Holders in Hutch Top
Choice of Door Style
Wine Rack in Place of Drawers
No Walnut Inlays
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options