Amish Salem Single Pedestal Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Salem Dining Table
A popular pick for dining room, breakfast nook or kitchenette, the Amish Salem Dining Table shines with its unique turned pedestal and inviting round top. Round top tables invite social interaction since you can easily see everyone at the table.
The Amish Salem Dining Table is shown here in brown maple wood with golden brown stain.
- Pick from three sizes with a 48", 54" and 60" diameter offered
- Choice of a solid top or add up to two extensions with skirting
- Also available with a square top
- Choice of wood and finish--we are happy to mail samples for you to consider
- Complete a lovely set with the Amish Salem Dining Chairs
If you're in search of a solid wood durable dining table that holds its value, you've come to the right place. Our Amish Furniture Specialists are happy to assist with any questions. Please email or call us today!
- Toll-Free 866-272-6773
Diameter: 48", 54" or 60"
Top Thickness: 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
*Please Call to Order Mixed Woods
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Smooth Top - No Planks
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
1-3/8" Plank Top with Saw Marks
1-3/8" Plank Top No Saw Marks
Smooth Top (Standard)
Up to 2 - 12" Extensions
Standard Extension 12"
Plank Top Extension 16"
If Ordered with Plank Top, Breadboards in Center and on Leaves
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with FC-10901 Golden Brown Stain
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options