Amish Single Pedestal Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Single Pedestal Table
If you are looking for a traditional style single Pedestal Table then this is the perfect choice. This pedestal table is Amish handcrafted in Indiana using Old World craftsmanship techniques. Each Amish dining table is handcrafted by skilled Amish woodworkers here in the USA.
This Amish table is sure to become a treasured family heirloom that is passed on for generations.
The Amish Single Pedestal Table~
- Most popular style for use in your eat-in kitchen or dinette area
- Single pedestal allows for ample leg room
- Round style supports casual dining and easy conversation
- Additional extensions available to accommodate larger parties
- 1" thick table top
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Made in America
Be sure to review our entire line of Amish Pedestal Tables to find the one that best reflects your personal style. All of our Amish dining tables are built to last. Enjoy a dining table of heirloom quality that is sure to be passed on to future generations.
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 wih any questions.
Top Diameter: 36"
Pedestal Diameter: 6"
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" with 8" Pedestal
48" with 10" Pedestal
54" with 10" Pedestal
60" with 10" Pedestal
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
*Please Call to Order Mixed Woods
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Double Equalizer Gear Slides Standard for Extension Table
Leg Levelers Standard
1" Thick Table Top
3/4" Roundover Edge (Standard and Shown)
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
3rd Leave Not Available on 36" and 60"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Plain Pedestal (Standard)
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options