Amish Small Pine Chest of Drawers
Eastern White Pine
Primitive Paint with Rubbed Distressed Finish (No Beating Up of the Wood)
Light Distressing with Worm Holes, Eased Edges, Wear Through and other marks to add character.
Heavy Distressing is an extensive amount of hand distressing to the furniture. There may be heavy pin holes, indentations and nicks, rasp markings and worm holes. The edges of the furniture are heavily worn. Simulated cracks are created on our heavily distressed package. You can notify your Amish furniture specialists if you prefer not to have the simulated cracks in the furniture.
Two Tone Finish with Top Stained and Base Painted
Pine Wood Knobs
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Made in America
Five Pine Wood Drawers
No Drawer Slides
Ful Extension Drawer Slides
Amish Pine Wood Small 5-Drawer Chest of Drawers with Hand Painted Design Option
Our Amish Pine Wood Small 5-Drawer Chest of Drawers with Hand Painted Design Option is perfect for any bedroom. Complete your pine bedroom set with this attractive pine chest of drawers. Made of Eastern white pine, this attractive pine chest of drawers fits nicely with a shabby chic furniture or cottage pine furniture collection.
Five handy drawers provide room for socks, T-shirts, shorts and more! Consider our Amish Pine Wood 3-Drawer Night Stand to complement this pine chest of drawers.
Supplying storage in style, this solid pine furniture will keep teen bedrooms tidy with ease. Choose to have this pine chest of drawers handcrafted unfinished, with your choice of paint or stain, or with one of our delicate hand painted designs. Whatever you choose, your Amish pine furniture ensures a unique furnishing!
- Eastern white pine offers a more economical alternative to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine displays the knots and natural blemishes of the wood, adding to its appeal
- Pine is a straight-grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- A soft but stable wood, pine works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.