Amish Small Pine Wood Pie Safe with Tin Doors
Amish Small Pie Safe with Tins
The appeal of the solid wood pie safe never goes out of style! Our Pine Wood Small Pie Safe with Tins is handcrafted from solid pine and adds a richness to your rustic pine furniture collection or your cottage pine furniture display.
Complete with raised panel tin doors, pine knobs and adjustable shelving to suit your needs, this solid pine cabinet is fun, fabulous and functional. Perfect for use in your kitchen, dining room, or dinette area, this Amish pine furniture is handcrafted to reflect your personal style. Choose the stain, paint or finish you prefer or have this pine cabinet unfinished for the cottage style you love!
Amish Small Pie Safe with Tins remain popular for their charming presentation and usefulness. They are widely used today to hold silverware, stemware, dishes and linens.
- Sustainable Eastern White Pine helps regenerate our forests by planting new trees daily!
- Pine is a more economical choice when compared to other solid hardwoods, allowing you to furnish at a lesser cost
- Pine is a straight grained wood with a fine, uniform texture
- Pine includes knots and natural blemishes in the wood, adding to its appeal
- This soft but stable wood works easily with most machine or hand tools and carves exceptionally well
- Pine displays paints and varnishes well
- Pine is used regularly for carvings, sculptures, doors, trim, paneling, cabinetry, furniture and toys
Call one of our furniture specialists today at 941-867-2233 with any questions. We are happy to help you!
Depth: 12 3/4"
Weight: 40 lbs.
Interior Cabinet Dimensions:
Sustainable Premium Grade Eastern Pine Wood
Note: Pine wood naturally has knots and character marks
- Stained Finish
- Primitive Painted Finish (No Beating Up the Wood Like Distressed Antique Finish)
- Two Tone Finish
- Distressed Antique Finish with Worm Holes, Cracks, Dents, Wear Spots, Glazed
- With or Without Varnish
2 Adjustable Shelves
Solid Eastern White Pine Construction
Backs Are Fastened With Screws
Tack Slides on Feet
Distressing and Antiquing
Shown in Buttermilk Painted Finish
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.