Amish Solid Wood Kitchen Island - Lexington Two Doors and Two Drawers
Ask us a Question
Solid Wood Kitchen Island - Lexington Two Doors and Two Drawers
Note the bar stools are not included in the price of the kitchen island but are available for purchase. This solid wood Kitchen Island is handcrafted in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania by an Old Order Amish craftsman.
We offer many options to customize the look of the kitchen island but other customizations are also available by calling a DutchCrafters Amish furniture specialists.
Standard Features of the Lexington Kitchen Island
- The Kitchen Island comes standard without a top. The customer then can order the top material locally. Many customers choose to order a granite top to match their kitchen counters.
- Two cabinet doors and two dovetailed drawers are included with the island.
- There is one adjustable shelf inside the cabinet doors.
- The drawers are on our popular full extension under mount slides with the handy soft closing feature. Just give the drawers a gentle push and they close completely on their own.
- With the top option, you have a counter height of about 36" to accommodate 24" seat height bar stools.
- This kitchen island is proudly Amish made in the USA.
Optional Upgrade Options for the Kitchen Island
- Choose to upgrade to a 42" Height to go with bar stools that have a 30" seat height.
- If you choose to order a kitchen island top then choose your top style as well as thickness. There are many options to choose from such as a Butcher Block Top, Rough Sawn Top, Breadboard Ends, Hand Planed Top or Plank Top.
- You can add one or two pullout shelves inside the kitchen island cabinet doors.
- You can also add a double 21-quart trash can pullout which includes two trash cans. Having two trash cans is a great way to sort your trash and recyclables.
- Choose from a variety of finish options such as stain, paint, two-tone or distressing.
Kitchen Island Base and Top Wood Options
- Oak Wood
- Cherry Wood
- Rustic Cherry Wood
- Hickory Wood
- Elm Wood
- Hard Maple Wood
- Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
- Brown Maple Wood
Height: 34 1/2"
Optional Kitchen Island Top Dimensions:
Thickness: 1 5/16", 1 1/2" or 2" Option
No Kitchen Island Top - Base Only
Two Cabinet Doors
Two Dovetailed Drawers
One Adjustable Shelf Inside Cabinet Doors
Full Extension Soft Closing Under Mount Drawer Slides
36" Cabinet Height with Optional Top
Made in America
42" Height with Optional Top
Kitchen Island Top Thickness - 1 5/16", 1 1/2" or 2"
Kitchen Island Top Style - Butcher Block Top, Rough Sawn Top, Breadboard Ends, Hand Planed Top, Plank Top
One or Two Pullout Shelves Inside Cabinet Doors
Double 21 Quart Trash Can Pullout (Includes Trash Cans)
Bar Stools are Not Included in Price
Base and Top Wood:
Rustic Cherry Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Antiquity - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Island As Shown:
Base and Top Shown in Rustic Cherry Wood with Boston Stain. 2" Thick Hand Planed Plank Top.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options