Amish Sonora Trestle Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Sonora Dining Table
Here's an Amish dining table your guests will be asking about! The Amish Sonora Table is a prime example of the work of skilled Amish craftsmen. The trestle table base is an exquisite exhibit of perfectly angled woodworking.
The legs bend outward making this Amish table stand out from the rest! Our Amish Sonora Dining Chairs pair with this new style table to make an outstanding presentation that lends itself to either a traditional or contemporary decor.
An Amish dining trestle table provides you and your family with ample leg room. The perfect combination of form and function, the Sonora Trestle Table supports daily meals and parties and can also be used as a workstation for home projects.
Your Dining Table~
- Available in two sizes
- You select table top thickness
- Your choice of premium solid hardwood
- Your choice of finish, table edge and number of extensions
- 100% Solid Hardwood Construction
- Made in America
Visit our blog for a helpful guide in choosing your dining table style. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
Top Thickness: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in cherry with natural finish
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Geared Table Slides
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 Leaves Available
* Call for Information on Self Storing
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options