Amish Stanton Single Pedestal Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Stanton Single Pedestal Table
From Our Bontrager Dining Collection
This gorgeous modern style table is available in a 42" diameter, 48" diameter or 54" with a solid top. You can choose to order the Amish Stanton Single Pedestal Table with a solid top or up to two 12" extensions. The 54" size table is not available with any extensions and will have a solid top.
This dining table is available in a variety of hardwood options. We also offer mixed woods such as cherry wood top with brown maple base and skirting. Please call for pricing on our mixed wood selections. The Staton Single Pedestal Table is shown in Brown maple wood and finished with black paint. If you prefer a pub height table in our popular Stanton design then check out our Amish Stanton Pub table!
About the Woodworker
This contemporary pedestal table is handcrafted in Northern Indiana by an Old Order Amish woodworker. This family-operated business started in 1994 and today offers over forty different dining tables. They specialize in dining tables and kitchen tables and the focus is evident on the quality of detail. The Stanton Dining Table comes with a two-year warranty. The warranty does not cover neglect or misuse by the customer or furniture that is not in a humidity controlled environment.
- This table comes standard in a 42" or 48" diameter with up to two extensions or a 54" with a solid top and no extensions.
- Extensions are precisely cut to fit the dining table and along with the table receive a serial number with the order that they should be inserted into the table.
- A round top is standard for this table with our Ogee edge. Other table shapes and edge options are available to customize the look.
- This pedestal table is available in oak, cherry, brown maple, quarter sawn white oak, elm, rustic cherry, wormy maple, rustic quarter sawn white oak, hard maple or walnut wood. Two wood combinations are available by calling to speak to one of our Amish furniture specialists.
- We offer a wide variety of finishes to complete the look. The table is finished on the underside offering complete protection.
- Amish made in the USA from 100% hardwood.
- Chic, modern design while still being contemporary and traditional.
- Pedestal Base allowing for lots of leg room.
- Tabletops have a solid 1" hardwood top with the option of upgrading to the popular 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" thickness.
- High-quality double equalized gear slides making opening and closing the table with one person very easily.
Hardwood and Furniture Care
Please be aware that when you are ordering hardwood you are ordering real wood and not manufactured veneers or particle board. This means that we can't control the color and look of the grain pattern. You may notice some differences in the color from the table base and the tabletop depending on the tightness of the grain. This is more evident in oak and brown maple woods. The finish will also make the darker grain appear darker so you may see some differences in the color. These characteristics are what makes the unique character of the dining table wood. No two tables look exactly alike just as no two trees in the forest look alike. Some things to consider when purchasing hardwood furniture:
- Wood will expand and contract with changes in the temperature and humidity which is why it is important to control the environment that the furniture is in to help prevent warping or cracking.
- Sunlight and any lights that have ultra-violet can cause the wood and finish to darken so be careful about keeping items on the table top. For instance, if you keep a quilted table runner on the table top over time when you remove the table runner this area will be lighter then the rest of the table.
- Do not store hardwood furniture in attics or basements.
- Be careful when moving dishes on your tabletop. Do not slide dishes instead pick them up to pass.
- Hot dishes should go on trivets or hot pads with smooth bottoms.
- Be sure that the leaves are also stored in a humidity controlled environment or in the same location as the table.
- Use a soft rag or cloth to clean and dust the table. Mild, non-alkaline soap and water can be used to clean the table. Be sure to remove any excess moisture.
- Do not use any furniture polish that contains silicones.
Please call 1-866-272-6773 to speak to one of our helpful Amish furniture specialists with questions, ordering assistance or to receive finish samples. They can also assist you in locating the perfect chairs to complete the look for your new dining room.
Diameters - 42", 48", 54"
Height - 30"
Top Thickness - 1"
Height from Floor to Bottom of Skirt - 26 1/2"
Base Width at the Floor - 27"
*Middle section measures 12"D at the widest point (the ball area).
Available Wood Options
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
*Please Call to Order Mixed Woods
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1" Thick Table Top
3/4" Roundover Edge
Ogee Edge (Standard and Shown)
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
Standard Extension 12"
Solid Top (Standard)
1-2 Leaves Available on 42" and 48"
NOTE: 54" No Extensions Available
Table Top Thickness
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Brown maple wood and finished with black paint
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options