Amish Stockholm Leg Table
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots
Shown in Brown Maple with OCS-226 stain
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Underbevel Edge(Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Stockholm Leg Table
The Amish Stockholm Leg Table provides a stunning option for your dining room with its perfectly rounded and tapered legs and rich, thick tabletop. This Amish dining table is available in several sizes to fit a standard dining room or the grandest of dining halls.
At DutchCrafters, we love involving you in the design of your Amish made dining furniture. You select the wood, edge, finish, size and number of extensions to create your ideal Amish dining table.
Our popular Amish leg tables are built here in America by skilled Amish craftsmen who have been perfecting their practice for decades. Your Amish dining table is sure to be passed on to future generations to come.
About the Wood~
- Oak: Celebrated for its strength, durability, and beauty. A heavy, strong and light-colored hardwood.
- Cherry: Cherry heartwood has a fine, straight, closed grain with a smooth, rich texture.
- Brown Maple: A heavily streaked wood with pearly white, chestnut and khaki brown shades; favorably soft and smooth.
- Quarter Sawn White Oak: Known for its amazing strength and firm texture; a high-end wood.
- Hard Maple: A heavy, hard, strong, close-grained wood that has a fine and even uniform texture.
- Walnut: A dark wood with a medium grain; an elegant wood.
Pair this handsome Amish dining table with our Amish Stockholm Trestle Bench to complete your Amish made dining room set. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.